Thursday 6 August 2015

Ifeanyi Ubah challenged by Dikko"s passion


Chairman of Capital Oil Limited and owner of FC IfeanyiUbah Ifeanyi Ubah has declared that he would continue to invest in the Nigerian football if persons like LMC chairman Shehu Dikko are running the game.


Ubah made the declaration after he was unveiled as a patron of the Nigeria Nationwide League.


Ubah said with his new position as the Patron of the NNWL he is challenged to do more for Nigeria Football.


“One, it’s about youth development, it’s about enterprise, and it’s about creating awareness in the youth in the world. And I believe with the rebranding of the Nigeria Football Federation, I am sure that we would have a lot of smiles at the end of the day,” he said.


“What you have done today is giving me the courage to do what I think is the best for Football. And I promise that once I continue to see people like Shehu Dikko around Nigerian football, I will continue to be challenged to do more for Nigeria Football, but if people like Shehu Dikko are no longer in Nigeria football, then you would not see me again.”


Former Super Eagles stars Daniel Amokachi, Garba Lawal and Patrick Pascal were unveiled as NNWL ambassadors.





Source link



No comments:

Post a Comment